Earlier this year, Mullica Hill favorite Naples Pizza moved from its longtime location at The Old Mill Antique Mall across the street to the Warehouse, a former sweet potato warehouse now converted into restaurant and shopping space. I had never actually been to Naples (the restaurant) before, despite now living in the immediate vacinity for four years. With the recent closing of Toscana in Mullica Hill, the sweetie was curious to give Naples a try to see if it would be a suitable “replacement” for satisfying that occasional Italian-American food craving. And I have to say after one visit there with the sweetie and his father R, I was really pleasantly surprised by how good it was.
- A quick look at Weight Watchers new 360 Plan…
- Restaurant Reviews
- Tavro 13 is a welcome addition to South Jersey's dining scene
- Late summer harvest: Bean Mereville di Piemonte
- Fall comfort cooking: Easy Venison "Taco Bake"
- Last hurrah for my garden's tomatoes and beans
- Bull on the Barn Bayshore Crab House in Newport NJ
- Review: Guillermo's Fine Italian Dining in Pitman, New Jersey
- 3 Days in Chicago: Publican
- Lugo Cucina E Vino at the Revel in Atlantic City